Time for another reading challenge for the new year! This time, I’m going to participate in the Year of Asian Reading Challenge. This challenge has one main goal: to read books written by Asian authors! I already had a few on my TBR for the upcoming new year, so I figured why not?
Now, I’m really looking forward to all the books I can read, and I want to include manga! Mainly, I’ll only include manga that I purchased this year, and only 1 book per series. Since I’m also doing the Manga Reading Challenge, I want to keep the manga limited here. So only the best~! But also, books. Because I need to read some of the newer releases.
I’ll be keeping my progress tracking with my goodreads shelf~ I’ll also update this post every time I finish a new book.
My challenge is going to be:
- Malayan tapir: 21 to 30 books read!
I’m really challenging myself, but I need to! There’s so many great books.
Enough chatting! Time to share the books I’m excited to read! I’m only listing eight at the beginning, but hope to add more.
- There’s Something About Sweetie by Sandhya Menon
- Internment by Samira Ahmed (REVIEW)
- A Thousand Beginnings and Endings edited by Ellen Oh and Elsie Chapman
- Dragon Pearl by Yoon Ha Lee
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi
- Aru Shah and the Song of Death by Roshani Chokshi
- Hungry Hearts: 13 Tales of Food and Love edited by Elise Chapman
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
Below will be the books that I completed each month!
- Internment by Samira Ahmed (Review)
- The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up: A Magical Story by Marie Kondo & Yuko Uramoto
I am so looking forward the all the books I read, and hope that this year is a great reading year!